What is BRSR?
BRSR (Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report) is more a comprehensive disclosure framework than BRR. As compliance is mandatory from FY 2022–23, it is imperative for companies to prepare themselves for the change. BRSR is an effective compliance and communication tool for a company’s non-financial disclosures and is the next step in mandatory ESG reporting in India.
What is ESG?
ESG are a set of environmental, social and governance topics related to corporates; criteria used by many investors. ESG represents risks and opportunities that will impact a company’s ability to create long-term value including climate change and resource scarcity; safety issues and data security; board diversity, executive pay and tax transparency.
What is Carbon Footprint?
Carbon footprints estimate the total amount of greenhouse gases emitted during the production, processing, and retailing of consumer goods. The aim is to identify major sources of emissions in supply chains to inform relevant stakeholders so that actions can be taken to reduce emissions.
- Calculate & mitigate your carbon
- Consultation to Reduce Corporate Carbon Footprint
- Achieve your sustainability goals
It’s proven that business benefits from sustainability reporting and taking climate action. The active disclosure and communication of a company’s environmental, social and governmental (ESG) impacts are critical for your business success.
- Manage risks stemming from ESG issues
- Obtain real value and better terms from the financial sector
- Increase employee retention and motivation
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Create a competitive advantage
The Benefits of Integrated ESG Reporting:
- Attract and retain investors
- Build brand reputation, trust, & transparency
- Better identify and manage risks
- Capture opportunities
- Comply with regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Good reporting data yields better strategies and impact